NAMI Contra Costa: Helping Families and Individuals Affected by Mental Illness for Over 30 Years
Our mission is to provide support, outreach, education and advocacy to families affected by and individuals living with mental illness.
Upcoming Education Meetings
Overview of the Contra Costa Crisis Center: Presented by Scott Chavez, Call Specialist and Suicide Intervention Trainer
THURSDAY December 18, 2014 at 7:00 PM JOHN MUIR HOSPITAL, 2540 EAST STREET, CONCORD
The mission of the Contra Costa Crisis Center is to keep people alive and safe, help them through crises, and connect them with culturally relevant resources in the community. Every day our professional staff and award-winning volunteers talk with people who are abused, depressed, grieving, suicidal, homeless, and mentally ill. Our presenter, Scott Chavez, is a Call Specialist and Suicide Intervention Trainer at the Contra Costa Crisis Center. Click here for flyer.
Don Green to present on Conservatorship. Click here for a flyer.
- Family-to-Family: A free 12-week education course for families and caregivers of those living with mental illness.
- Peer-to-Peer: A free 10-week education course for individuals living with a mental illness.
- Individual Support Groups: Support groups for individuals living with mental illness.
- Family Support Groups: Support groups for family members that have loved ones living with mental illness.
- NAMI Connection: A weekly recovery support group for people living with a mental illness.
- In Our Own Voice: An interactive, multimedia presentation by individuals living with a mental illness that offers hope and combats stigma.
- De Familia a Familia – Curse gratuito de 12 semanas.
- Provider Education Program: Designed for people who work directly with individuals living with mental illness.
We need your support to fund our free programs and services.
All of our services are free or charge.Donate Today